Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The End (for now)

Due to other priorities, I will not have time to write and post The Rio Grande Report. that’s bad news. This blog has been very important to me. I hope there have been those of you to whom it has been important as well (hard to know w/o feedback or comments).

In a little less than three weeks, I will be going back to college. It’s time. I’ve been off the streets for over two years, and opportunity knocked.

The good news is that in about a year, I will have my first college degree. That’s exciting. That’s important.

So carry on, and remember that homelessness is everywhere, even right in your back yard, and we can all do something to help homeless people-if we care enough.

Thanks-

John

2 comments:

  1. That's great, John. Good luck with school. And bless you for writing about homelessness in SLC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone reading this post on Blogger should LIKE Rio Grande Report on Facebook now. The blog has been suspended. Thank You

    ReplyDelete